I’m not going to tell you the cost of my time or how much you’re saving etc etc etc. If you know me well, you’ll probably know that anyway. Trust me, it’s a very good deal.
What Kind of Consultation Is It?
You get an hour of me helping you as much as I can with whatever questions you have. As you probably know, one thing I do is coaching, however, this is not a coaching call. This is because you can’t do much with a coaching relationship in just 1 hour. Those free coaching calls are usually intended as a taster which persuades you that you cannot do without the main course.
You see, true coaching is not about giving advice but about helping you to find the answers yourself. It’s really powerful for all kinds of reasons, but it takes longer than a 1 hour call.
So that’s not what this is.
What is it then? It’s a call where I do quite deliberately want to offer you the benefit of my experience and any help and advice I can; where I will offer you my thoughts and try and help you find answers to your questions through open discussion. Quite simply, it’s a no-strings, 1 hour relationship call where I am specifically NOT coaching you but I am happy to give you as much as I can with the limited time we have – and I’m not trying to sell you anything.
After the call I will send you a recording of our conversation in MP3 format which is yours to keep.
What I Want In Return
There are two simple things I’d like in return, neither of which is money or even follow-up business. The first is permission to use a 5-10 minute clip from the call for possible future marketing. The second is a brief testimonial if you were happy with the call and felt you got a lot of value from it.
Ideas for What We Could Cover
Generally my expertise is in the following areas:
- Business, Business Coaching, Management Consultancy
- Lifestyle Design, Life Coaching, Simplifying Your Life
- Wealth, Investing, Property Investing, Financial Freedom
- Coaching, Leadership, Mentoring, Team Building
That being said, if there’s anything else you think I could help you with, then by all means ask. To give you more specific ideas, here’s what I did for my 5 most recent clients (2 of whom are still current):
- Helping someone deal with some very difficult perception issues in their organization (i.e. improving their broken relationship with their boss)
- Helping someone plan how to reach ‘Director’ level in his organization within 5 years, starting specifically with better networking, then tackling public speaking (as the first 2 ‘journey goals’ we covered)
- Helping someone be less disorganized via a series of time management tools and techniques
- Advising someone on their investment strategy & how they could get a better return
- Putting in place a PMO (Project Management Office) in an organization with very immature project management processes from scratch
How to Get Your Free Call
- SIGN UP – Sign up using our form below (you have to be a subscriber to qualify for the offer but signing up is free, it only takes a minute and you’ll get a great free e-book into the bargain!)
- CONFIRM SIGN-UP – Click on the confirmation link sent to you via email to confirm your subscription.
- SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS – The day after sign-up you will get a welcome mail with your free e-book. Just reply to that email with whatever you’d like help with (this can be one question or several, but no more than 10 questions please!). I can’t promise we’ll get through all of them (and it obviously depends very much on the scope of your questions) but that way you get to tell me if you’d like to focus our discussion on one topic or you’d like more of a Q&A session.
I will then pick one of the e-mail responses for the call.
Note: Doors close on this offer on Thursday 26th April 2012