Do you want to learn how to take control of your stress and your life?
Our course only takes 7 weeks.
It’s practical and hands-on.
We can garantee it will make a difference or you will get your full money back*.
With our course you get explanation and more importantly homework that helps you reflect on your own stress pattern and put in place real strategies to fight it.
You will learn:
- What stress does to your body short-term and long-term
- How to identify the real causes of your stress
- The skills required to manage stress
- Whether you have these skills and which stress management skills you need to develop
- The different stress strategies you can adopt to deflect stress and how to put them in place in your life
- How to use NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) to change your thought patterns
- Relaxation techniques, meditation, mindfulness (building mental resistance to stress)
- How to improve your physical resistance to stress through nutrition, exercise
- How to use the positive effects of stress to your advantage
Not only will you receive lessons and exercises that you can work on in your own time, at home, but you will also have email support throughout the course.
All you need is the will to start changing your life NOW.
Here is what some of our past students had to say about the course:
It covers so many useful subjects in a practical way (I particularly liked mindfunlness and NLP).
I love the fact that it’s straight to the point.
I got down to doing the exercises and it worked.
I really recommend it.” NF, London
I wasn’t completely sure what to expect (it was my first ecourse) but the format was just perfect for me. I particularly liked the exercises. They helped the most. It was great to be able to just email Isabelle when I needed to. I feel so much more in control now.
Thanks!” SC, Durham
How much does it cost?
At the moment, you can enroll in the Stress Management e-Course for the Early Adopter Discounted price of $45.
For more details of what is meant by an Early Adopter Discount and why we use them, just click the link above.
If you’re in, click the ‘Buy Now’ button below to book your seat for only $45 right now.
* If this course doesn’t have a positive effect on your stress levels, we will return your money. All we ask is to see all the exercises completed by you and we’ll refund you.
If you’re interested in stress management but would rather be able to talk to someone, we also have one to one coaching sessions.